Making a homemade face mask to soothe and moisturize your skin is very easy. Here are the simple ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal, finely ground (you can use: a coffee bean grinder, a blender/food processor, or a mortar and pestle)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- A few drops (or up to a teaspoon) of honey
As always, you can choose whether or not to use organic ingredients and you can use any type of honey including raw if you want.
- Mix the ingredients together (to use right away)
- Apply to your face, neck, and chest (wherever you would like to have softer, more soothed skin) note: it may be messy!
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Rinse away the mask and the irritation!