This is a simple and gentle homemade primer. It only has one ingredient.
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon of Coconut Oil (Virgin, Cold pressed)
For this I recommend buying organic – but it is not a necessity.
To use as a primer:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Warm a small amount between your hands and rub onto your face (avoiding your eyes).
- Take a warm, wet washcloth and gently scrub your face (use a circular motion).
- Remove as much of the coconut oil with the washcloth as you wish.
- Pat dry.
- Apply your foundation, sunscreen, or whatever your normal routine is as usual.