This is one of my favorite homemade beauty recipes. I use it everyday to take off all of my makeup before I wash with a gentle cleanser.
It only takes three ingredients:
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil
You can add the three ingredients in the same amounts – or you can vary how much of each oil that you use. It’s a very easy and forgiving recipe. Use a small glass bottle to store the remover (I usually mix the ingredients up in a medium size glass jar – then add to small glass bottles to use).
You can choose to use organic oils or not it is up to you.
To use the homemade makeup remover:
- Shake the bottle gently.
- Pour a small amount (or as much as you like) into the palm of your hand.
- Rub the oil onto your face, including your eye are (it is safe to use for eye makeup too!) – the dirt, oil, and makeup will be dissolved and lifted off your skin as you gently rub.
- Rub the extra oil onto the backs of your hands. This will help moisturize and soften them.
- Rinse off your face with a gentle cleanser of your choice or wipe off with cotton pads.
- Enjoy your clean soft skin!